Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We Collect Limited Information with Our Website.
When you use our website resources for children, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any information about you or your device, except we collect:
- non-personal information about the duration the website is used and how it is used, such as the sections viewed and actions taken within the website, which is used solely to enhance and improve our website; and
- name and email addresses of parents, teachers or any other individual who wish to receive our newsletter, periodic emails, news, special offers, marketing or promotional materials, new products or services, updates or any other information that may be of interest to them.
- you may opt out of receiving updates and any other information as presented above at any time by unsubscribing.
When you use our website designed for adults and elect to utilize the social features of the website, you may elect to provide us with your email address and other information only as permitted by you. We don’t store, share or disclose any of that information, other than email addresses which are used only to send you information that may be of interest to you as described above.
Use of information
Information collected by MFS website is used internally for the following purposes:
- To improve the MFS Site by determining which areas, features and products are most popular.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the MFS Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To personalize the MFS Site for our customers. For example, we may recommend products or features customers may like based on their interactions in the past.
- To monitor the usage of our MFS Site and all services we provide
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with periodic emails, news, special offers, marketing or promotional materials, new products or services, updates or any other information that may be of interest to you.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
LANGUAGES4KIDZ may process your Information Data because:
- We may need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For shipment processing purposes when needed
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Information Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including any Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, LANGUAGES4KIDZ may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
LANGUAGES4KIDZ may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of LANGUAGES4KIDZ and its Brands
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the MFS Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the MFS Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. LANGUAGES4KIDZ aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Data.
If you wish to be informed what Data we hold about you and if you want to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where LANGUAGES4KIDZ relied on your consent to process your personal information. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
- You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
- We will not share your personal information with or sell it to third-party marketers.
The MFS Site contains links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our operations (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Information Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
For statistical analyses we use a tool called Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, Googleplex, Mountain View, California, U.S., to collect information about the use of the MFS Site.
The tool collects information such as users visiting the website, what content pages are accessed, IP addresses (geographic location), type of device you are accessing the website on, language of device you are accessing the website on, etc. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to determine the most useful information you are looking for, and to improve and optimize the MFS Site. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personal data.
The information generated about your use of the MFS Site will be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on servers in the United States. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or any other identifying information. The provider will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the MFS Site, to compile reports on website activities and to provide other services relating to website and internet use to us.
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to analyze MFS Site traffic to improve the user’s experience and to optimize the MFS Site in general.
Third party content and social media plug-ins
My First Spanish Website contains links to access the websites, plug-ins and applications of LANGUAGES4KIDZ and its other Brand, Mi Primer Ingles as well as Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Caribu, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
Social media plug-ins enable a direct communication between your device and the servers of the social media provider, allowing the social media provider to communicate with you and collect information about you browsing the MFS Site. This processing is based on Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to improve your website experience and to optimize our services.
Transfer of personal data may take place whether you have an account with the provider or not.
Please note that we neither have the control of the extent of personal data that is collected by the respective plug-in provider nor do we know the processing’s purpose or the period your personal data will be retained.
When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit, as these terms may vary from those on My First Spanish Website. LANGUAGES4KIDZ is not responsible for the use of your personal data on these external websites.
We may use the YouTube service in order to host videos on the MFS Site. This processing is based on Article 6 sec. 1 sent. 1 it. f GDPR and represents our legitimate interest to improve your website experience and to optimize our services.
We will not share your personal information with any other third-party unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
We are concerned about the safety of children and their use of the Internet. Therefore, the MFS Site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
We don’t knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 in violation of COPPA, and if in the event that a user identifies himself or herself as a child under the age of 13 through a support request, we will not collect, store or use, and will delete in a secure manner, any personal information of such user.
Reviewing your Information
If you would like to review the information we have collected, or if you would like us to delete and no longer collect or use your information you can contact us by email at email@example.com
The entire contents of the MFS Site, including all images (graphic, photographic, artwork), text, and all other contents of this site are protected by copyright law.
LANGUAGES4KIDZ retains the copyright on the entire contents of this site.
The contents of this site may not be reproduced, distributed, exhibited, published, or otherwise used publicly in any form, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from LANGUAGES4KIDZ.
When You Request Support, You May Send Us Email
We allow users to contact us if they have support questions. If you submit a support request, we may receive your email address and other information you provide related to your support request (“Support Information”). We use Support Information only for the support for the internal operations of our website as provided under Section 312.2 of the COPPA rules effective July 1, 2013.